Lifespark is a complete senior health company headquartered in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. Since 2004, we’ve been helping seniors stay healthy, navigate their health care options with confidence, and live fuller, more independent lives as they age.
That’s where our people come in – from accounting and health technology to front-line nurses, advanced practice professionals, caregivers and everything in between, we are all invested entrepreneurs focused on helping people age magnificently.
Our Lifespark culture has created not only an award-winning workplace — earning Star Tribune Top Workplace 11 times, Minneapolis Business Journal Best Places to Work three times, and Top USA #1 in Healthcare — but a place where you have the room to be creative, make a difference, and have a purposeful, direct impact on how people age.
Lifespark’s full continuum of services offers a breadth of roles with the support to grow your career.
To see the experience we are creating, watch our award-winning video Going South – this is the experience you will help create at Lifespark!
Changing the age-old story starts with you – let’s get you hired.
We are seeking a Home Health Aide, CNA, Caregiver!
Wage Rage: $16.00-$22.50 Hourly
Location: Driving to the Client, where ever the client calls home!
Schedule: AMs, PMs – Full Time or Part Time Opportunities Available
We are growing our team and invite caregivers/CNAs to apply that are wishing to spark lives and become a part of a top notch Community Home Care team!
Lifespark Benefits include:
- Annual Reviews/Raises
- Paid Time Off – Vacation Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits for Full Time Hires
- Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurances
- 401k + Company Match for full-time and part-time employees
- Referral bonuses
- Career path to other positions within our growing company!
Assists in the implementation of the Lifespark Experience and the Life Care Management model including but not limited to assisting with Life Plan, Care Assignment activities, and delegated duties as well as honoring clients’ rights, customer service and communication, emergency preparedness, safety, event management reporting, and campus operations (if applicable.)
- Prefer a minimum of 6 months of caregiving experience (Home Care, Assisted Living/Memory Care, Skilled Nursing/Nursing Home, Hospital, or Hospice) or be an active nursing student.
- Prefer High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Ability to pass written and skill competency examinations.
- Ability to use a smart phone or tablet.
- Ability to drive a car.
- Ability to cope emotionally and physically with wide range of client behaviors.
- Must be willing to drive up to 25 miles to client
Brenda Armour, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Email: [email protected]
Book a time to Chat: Lifespark – Brenda (office365.com)
It has been and will continue to be our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to age, race, creed, color, disability, marital status, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, arrest record, conviction record, military service, use or nonuse of lawful products off the Employer’s premises during nonworking hours, or declining to attend a meeting or to participate in any communication about religious matters or political matters, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.