At Mckpage, we understand that financing your education can be a major concern.
Pursuing higher education is a significant investment, and we believe that financial constraints should not hold you back from achieving your academic goals.
That is why we offer a range of financial aid and scholarship programs to help you cover the costs of your education.
We believe that every student deserves equal access to quality education, regardless of their financial background.
Our financial aid and scholarship programs are designed to help students achieve their academic aspirations without having to worry about the financial burden that comes with it.
Financial Aid Programs
Our financial aid programs include grants, loans, and work-study programs.
Grants and scholarships are awarded based on financial need and academic merit.
Loans and work-study programs are designed to help you earn money while you study, or borrow money to cover the costs of tuition fees, books, and other expenses.
Grants and Scholarships
We offer a variety of grants and scholarships to students who demonstrate academic excellence, financial need, or have overcome adversity.
- UC Blue and Gold Opportunity Plan
- Middle Class Scholarship
- Cal Grant
- Chafee Grant (for foster youth)
- Regents Scholarship (for UC Merced only)
- Alumni Scholarship (for UC Berkeley only)
- Transfer Alliance Program Scholarship
We understand that borrowing money can be a daunting prospect. That is why we offer loans with favorable terms and conditions to make sure that our students can focus on their studies without having to worry about financial concerns.
We offer the following loan programs:
- Federal Direct Loans
- Parent PLUS Loans
- Graduate PLUS Loans
- Private Loans
We offer work-study programs to help students earn money while they study. Our work-study programs include on-campus jobs and off-campus jobs with approved employers.
These programs enable students to gain valuable work experience, earn a paycheck, and reduce their financial burden.
Scholarship Application Process
We understand that applying for financial aid and scholarships can be overwhelming. That is why we have streamlined our application process to make it as easy and straightforward as possible.
Here is a step-by-step guide to applying for financial aid and scholarships:
- Step 1: Submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or CADAA (California Dream Act Application)
- Step 2: Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) or CADAA confirmation page
- Step 3: Check your UC Application for Admission and Scholarships to see if any additional information is required
- Step 4: Submit any additional information requested
- Step 5: Receive your financial aid offer
- Step 6: Accept or decline your financial aid offer
- Step 7: Receive your scholarship award (if applicable)
We understand that each student’s financial situation is unique, which is why we encourage you to explore all the financial aid options available to you.
Our financial aid advisors are here to assist you every step of the way and help you make informed decisions.
We believe that every student deserves equal access to quality education, and our financial aid and scholarship programs reflect this belief.
With our range of financial aid options, we are confident that we can help you fund your education and achieve your academic goals.