Lifespark is a complete senior health company headquartered in St. Louis Park, Minnesota.
Since 2004, we’ve been helping seniors stay healthy, navigate their health care options with confidence, and live fuller, more independent lives as they age.
That’s where our people come in – from accounting and health technology to front-line nurses, advanced practice professionals, caregivers and everything in between, we are all invested entrepreneurs focused on changing the age-old story.
Our Lifespark culture has created not only an award-winning workplace — earning Star Tribune Top Workplace 11 times, Minneapolis Business Journal Best Places to Work three times, and Top USA #1 in Healthcare — but a place where you have the room to be creative, make a difference, and have a purposeful, direct impact on how people age.
Lifespark’s full continuum of services offers a breadth of roles with the support to grow your career.
To see the experience we are creating, watch our award-winning video Going South – this is the experience you will help create at Lifespark! Changing the age-old story starts with you – let’s get you hired.
We are growing our team at Cardinal View Senior Living and invite Licensed Practical Nurses who are wishing to spark lives and become a part of a top-notch senior care community to apply.
We are seeking: Memory Care Coordiantor, LPN
Location: Cardinal View Senior Living – Middleton, WI
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, some weekends
Lifespark Benefits include:
- Annual reviews/raises
- Experience based wage placement
- Paid time off, extended sick time, paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Supplemental benefits for PT+
- 401K or 403(b)
- Referral bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement and nursing loan forgiveness
- Flexible scheduling
- Career path to other positions within our growing company!
Picture yourself building relationships, participating in grip game challenges and forklift racing, and leaving work knowing you inspired someone to think beyond ‘normal aging,’ and instead age magnificently.
It’s what our Memory Care Coordinators do. And when they leave work, they look forward to coming back – just ask them!
Are you compassionate towards others? Are you passionate about enriching the lives of others?
If so, we want you to join our team and help seniors Age Magnificently! Our Memory Care Coordinators become family and impact the lives of our residents who live in a Lifespark Senior Living Community.
In this position, you will be to lead, direct, and assist in the overall operations of the memory care unit in accordance with customer needs, government regulations, and company policies, with focus on the physical and social well-being of our residents/tenants while achieving the facility’s business objectives.
- Must hold or acquire state licensure as a practical nurse, LPN, and/or certifications.
- Must have relevant experience in long-term care/senior services within the last five years, one of which was full-time in a patient activities program in a health care setting.
- Exceptional telephone and communication skills and the desire to work closely with senior adults is essential.