2023 Nursing and midwifery admissions have opened across all nursing and affiliated institutions in Ghana.
With other 25+ Government and Private nursing institutions in Ghana, applicants are faced with the choice of nursing institution.
Winneba Nursing Training College remains one of the favorite institutions for new applicants over the years.
In this piece, we will provide details on the admission process and requirements for Winneba Nursing Training College.
Be sure to follow all the instructions in this article closely to achieve the preferred result.
The Winneba Community Health Nursing Training College has released the Admission Forms for the various programs for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The Community Health Nursing Training School, Winneba invites Applications from qualified applicants for admission into various programmes offered at the institution.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply for entry into any of the Health Training Institutions in Ghana from Monday, 16th May 2022 to Friday, 29th July 2022. To apply, the applicant must:
- Purchase an application code at Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00) from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch. This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts, and all other correspondence.
- Upon payment, the applicant will receive a voucher with a unique Serial Number (SN) and PIN.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence. Do not use an email address of relations.
- Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh.
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address.
- To purchase MOH training institutions E-vouchers through mobile money, dial 88718# and follow the prompt.
Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Any wrongful data entry (e.g., grades, etc.) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant.
An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his/her personal data.
Take your time to fill in all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading your photograph.
Print the completed form and keep it as it will be demanded during the interview.
Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice. The information provided here could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh.
You will be prosecuted for any forged attachment or false declaration. Applicants (excluding serving officers) can apply using SSSCE or WASSCE and not a combination of both.
You can visit any of the Health Training Institutions nearby for assistance in the filing of your form. Note that the wrong filling of the form will affect your admission.